VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

How far will this drop?, page-34

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    We do need a large offtake, like everyone else, and project finance, but people that actually do the calculations on the pfs will realise even the small % of super jumbo at Sth Nam...(we havent even begun to talk about the large, jumbo and super jumbo flake sizes combined on all 3 resources) is still a lot bigger than other competitors...mgmt have always talked about % in combined large, jumbo to super jumbo...not just super jumbo in ANNs. When I looked at the calcs there is enough resources for well over 22 yrs. The low strip ratio also makes sense with shallow deposits. When you compare other competitors resource size in their large, jumbo and super jumbo (if they even have super jumbo), cut off grades, recovery %, wastage in their reports, VRC stacks up nicely. Even Syrah in their latest presentation had Volt right up there. 95% flake concentrate on AVERAGE across a large resource is good, with a real binding western offtake partner (however small, but other larger offtakes will follow). NG is real and whom ive received a couple of emails from in response to mine. They also have UK and Russian branches and will be opening a manufacturing plant in the US later in the year. As someone else stated on here they have 2 level offices in the building they reside in, they dont have every office. Who cares if some other offices within the same building gets rented by the hr, its not them and thats picking at straws lol.
    Namangale being close to water, sealed roads and port, amongst other metallurgical analysis conducted by experts in their field also gives Volt low cut off grades in processing.

Appreciate different views and dont mind if someone debates something new but this has all been brought up before, good luck in your competing graphite company Hurcorh, I havent got the same energy or drive as you to try to downplay your stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.517K 383.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 31666120 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3032704 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.