IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

The retracement is only the result of day traders getting our...

1. 336 Posts.
    The retracement is only the result of day traders getting our after failed late entry into the stock last week at above 20 cents.

I saw one order late this after selling 400,000 shares.

The stock always has a support level when the intelligent investors know it's too cheap. Which is about 16-17 cents.

I expect that we will see the rest of the salt creek news soon, the results of KIP6 and KZ5 in the not too distant future. I also know that drillingi s continuing at Salt Creek. The good results means that drilling that area will continue so that we get that extra 100k oz's in the very short term. I can't remember if they talked about visible gold or not but the grades were good enough to justify the continued drilling.

As per the announcements, the Salt Creek discovery is making big inroads into the 100k oz requirement. Resource drilling at Maxwells and the recent extension results from C%$# Eyed Bob mean that we can't be that far away from announcement about production.

I would expect that continous drilling means continuous announcements. Expect one shortly.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.