BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ryzie and Thanky very very good work here in helping to...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Ryzie and Thanky very very good work here in helping to enunciate in a more user friendly manner how you understand this facility works.

IMO a few key questions to also help better understand the risks of what appears to be a very complicated structure are :

(1) what is BRTV's contingent liability risk in providing a blanket indemnity to FC against loss ? Refer Clause 30

Yes there is no cross guarantee from BIG UN Limited to BRTV and Clause 27 states that BRTV does not guarantee customer repayments however the indemnity provided under Clause 30 IMO effectively negates the said Clause 27. I would be interested in your views here ?

(2) Who holds the appropriate AFSL for the provision of the Line of Credit to the SME customer ? Also refer to licensing requirements in the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (National Credit Act).

(3) I cant see anywhere on BRTV's website where any reference is made to relevent T&C's of the Line of Credit which is key in originating the sale of the BRTV video product. As an example see Harvey Norman disclosure in relation to its GE Finance packages.

https://www.harveynorman.com.au/customer-service/finance-options/interest-free

(3) Are BIG's sales people operating as authorized representatives of an appropriate AFSL holder in originating the sales to SME customers ?

(4) At what point can the SME customer draw down on the Line of Credit aside paying for the Video ?

(5) What is an SME customer obliged to repay if they draw down the full Line of Credit made available and provided by FC at the end of the 12 month "Membership" period ?

(6) What (if any) is the amount of principal and interest payments credited against the drawn Line of Credit amount that has been paid via the $1,000 monthly Membership Fee ?

(7) What is the rate of interest paid by BRTV to FC on the 35% advance amount ? Is this 24% per annum ?

IMO given the indemnity provided by BRTV and the GSD held by FC over the assets of BRTV, even in the absence of a cross guarantee by the parent (eg. BIG) the answers to these questions are critical for a reasonable person to be disclosed as one would expect these to have a material effect on the price or value of BIG's securities trading on ASX.

I think you chaps have done a great job here in helping to best position others, who might not be as lucid as you, to better understand the situation here and I commend you on your work thus far.

I look forward to reading your further analysis and also the additional disclosure to be made by BIG in responding to both ASX and ASIC requests.

Best of luck to all holders and I genuinely hope this turns out OK for everyone !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.