BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

How FC financing works for BIG, page-207

1. OzJ
    1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    You could try to guess my age and shame me into an answer. I prefer looking it up.

http://www.cmo.com/adobe-digital-in...udy-on-consumer-behavior-adi-.html#gs.VIj=3GM

According to ADI, consumers are increasingly looking to online streaming and other types of entertainment. In fact, traditional TV has seen poor growth since 2014. These days, two-thirds of consumers under the age of 35 reported regularly using online-streaming subscriptions to watch television.

Binge-watching is another trend, brought on by on-demand services, such as Netflix and Hulu, and driven by the younger generation of consumers. Over 50% of consumers between the ages of 13 and 22 said they prefer to binge watch TV series, while a little more than one-third of consumers over the age of 35 prefer to watch one episode per week.

While M&E websites are seeing growth in web traffic from smaller screens, over one-third of consumers said screen size is the biggest differentiator between a movie and a TV show. What’s more, over 75% prefer a 35-inch TV or larger screen to view shows or movies while at home. The average TV screen size has shifted from 43 to 45 inches from 2016 to 2017 (4.5% YoY). Additionally, sales of 46- to 85-inch TVs increased by 6% YoY, while sales of 6- to 45-inch screens decreased by 7%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.