BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

You could try to guess my age and shame me into an answer. I...

1. OzJ
    1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    You could try to guess my age and shame me into an answer. I prefer looking it up.

http://www.cmo.com/adobe-digital-in...udy-on-consumer-behavior-adi-.html#gs.VIj=3GM

According to ADI, consumers are increasingly looking to online streaming and other types of entertainment. In fact, traditional TV has seen poor growth since 2014. These days, two-thirds of consumers under the age of 35 reported regularly using online-streaming subscriptions to watch television.

Binge-watching is another trend, brought on by on-demand services, such as Netflix and Hulu, and driven by the younger generation of consumers. Over 50% of consumers between the ages of 13 and 22 said they prefer to binge watch TV series, while a little more than one-third of consumers over the age of 35 prefer to watch one episode per week.

While M&E websites are seeing growth in web traffic from smaller screens, over one-third of consumers said screen size is the biggest differentiator between a movie and a TV show. What’s more, over 75% prefer a 35-inch TV or larger screen to view shows or movies while at home. The average TV screen size has shifted from 43 to 45 inches from 2016 to 2017 (4.5% YoY). Additionally, sales of 46- to 85-inch TVs increased by 6% YoY, while sales of 6- to 45-inch screens decreased by 7%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.