BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

How FC financing works for BIG, page-438

1. 2,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    So it looks like they’re building a video populated, global, online version of the yellow pages for SMEs. A social media hub for businesses to list, promote, host celebrity/influencer content, be reviewed, interact with customers, and reward customers for reviewing/interacting. With all of this content being reusable across other platforms like Facebook. The shows like Wayfarer and content from Apple channels will populate the front pages of the hub and bring in traffic that will filter down to the SME listings. This is a massive undertaking. The yellow pages would have been useless if it only included those businesses who have paid for an ad. The financing allows them to include everyone as fast as possible to populate the platform. They recoup parts of the cost for building this massive network through SME contribution.

Actually bloody genius.

The way they informed Aus shareholders of the plan, not so genius. The cheap shares, not so genius.

I’m still fascinated to see where this goes despite the dodgy bullshit. It’s an absolutely massive vision. I hope for the sake of Aussie entrepreneurialism that they pull it off and don’t sink under the weight of these early missteps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.