NST 2.54% $13.80 northern star resources ltd

Plough, I may be wrong about this but I thought that mine life...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Plough, I may be wrong about this but I thought that mine life was reported based on reserves not resources. It doesn't mean you might expect the life to be longer. Its just it probably going to require more drilling. Anyway, if Plutonic really is nearly as good as Paulsons as NST's numbers suggest, I really am doubtful about how NST pre these acquisitions could be worth $350m.

I certainly respect your view Plough, I may have backed the wrong horse. It is certainly in line with some current themes of hoping gold has floor, now weak equities, weak AUD and also these acquisitions provide huge upside potential if things go their way. But I do find it frustrating these companies that talk about cash flow but don't actually generate it. Moy was the latest example I think we were both looking at. I know that NST is apparently of a different class but its also a different valuation. If they want to be thought of as blue chip, they need start by at least producing quarterly cash flow statements.

I have a feeling that privately cash flow is an issue there. The $10m burn in Jan was interesting. Obviously the Dec numbers were presented as well as possible. Putting over $90m cash on the balance sheet is also a bit of an eye opener to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.80
Change
-0.360(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $15.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.98 $14.01 $13.71 $57.80M 4.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $13.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.80 1353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.