IPM incremental petroleum limited

hellyeah I think the claytons bid was IPMs desperate attempt to...

1. 20,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1996
    hellyeah

I think the claytons bid was IPMs desperate attempt to provide a barrier to COE taking over. Its seems to me once Cooper takes control of 25% of IPM it will become clear to all that there is only one bid and its a take it or leave it scenario. Even IPMs supposed attempt o be objective by referring the bids back to KPMG is a joke. simply trying to postpone sharholders deciding before the cutoff. I think shareholdersd are much much smarter than that

Re cooper shareprice, its stuck at 26 simply because of the takeover, once Nov 7 rolls by my guess is it will quickly be rerated, not ridiculously but at least to the low 30s

You are correct - Coopers shareprice is languishing and this should provide a further incentive to accpetr the bid, in essence one gets the cash plus exposure to IPM and COE assets which are both way undervalued.

As of I have said on many occassions Australian oilers are still very very profitable and the oil price realised is higher than it was a year ago when the prices of all these stocks where much higher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.