IPM incremental petroleum limited

well of course it is a lot cheaper now.I was simply saying that...

1. 356 Posts.
    well of course it is a lot cheaper now.
    I was simply saying that at initial offer the price was 1.30 where immediately the IPM management cried foul.

The following are my observations and could be worthless but for what its worth.....

I think the COE price is trading where it is today is partially due to market conditions and a lot to do with the fact that there is a fear that a few of the 1.9 shares will be dumped on market once they are issued which may well drive the COE price much lower even than today.

As for the buyers ..on my screen it is quite common to see 100000 for 96 200000 for 95 etc etc...etc down to 92 cents, thats what I was refering to.

Do you really think that these people are buying for any other reason other to give the shares to COE for the 50c + shares. Yesterdays volume was almost a million shares alone, most of which I assume will goe to COE and so for the next week remaining.
    Remeber that coes price is unconditional and they are paying out almost immediately where the bogus bid is completely different

COE now own over 20% .. when the offer expires it will be several million more and possibly over 30%

Like I said interesting week coming up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.