IPM incremental petroleum limited

Really EL must you dissect all my opinions with such deadly...

1. 356 Posts.
    Really EL must you dissect all my opinions with such deadly accuracy.

On friday I did put in an order for 97 cents once the action started but later dropped it to exit.
    The 97 stuck in my mind BUT does 1 cent really matter, talk about splitting hairs.

As to fairies, the gardening variety or otherwise I have not seen any since my younger days.

The whole purpose of my post was to suggest the hypocritical nature of the IPM management.
    Of course you no longer can get $1.32, thats obvious to all. My reference to the price is that it existed on paper on the initial offer and IPM immediately rejected it.
    So why now refer the $1.05 bid to their valuers ?

As to the 50c likelyhood ... again I NEVER suggested it would drop to that NOW but was a possibility in the pre offer scenario, IPM at 97 cents and sinking, why would it have been spared unlike the other junior oilers.

Do you really think that if the market keeps tanking for another month the share price will stay at todays lofty heights ?

All pure conjecture, thats the trouble with take overs .. to emotional sometimes.

Still if the dow has a major fall in the next weeks I may imbibe some of the amber liquids to calm my nerves, I might even see a few faires then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.