IPM incremental petroleum limited

how funny , page-16

1. 312 Posts.
    LOL EL
    Nice to see its ok for you to play the man.
    Its ok unless its directed at you I see.
    Having a shot a Jesimore comments about the 1.32 takeover value. Oh but you started "with respect" so I spose thats ok but then basically saying he is dreaming about the valuation and a liar over 1 cent exit price.

The rediculous KPMG valuation of 4 bucks prompted the fairies comment by Cooper so you are taking the mikey out of IPM management. To use this comment to bag Coopers management once again and referring to them as cowboys and so on (but of cause not playing the man there either).

Now they are going to revise it so transatlantics bid does not look as insulting LOL. Yeah the original fairy valuation has been taken real seriously by 22% of IPM shareholders. You can go on about the poo etc. It was never worth $300 million even at 140 oil.

Anyway good to see Tonymoneros spirit lives on. LOL

By the way I got some IGO & WSA today so I hope you know something. Hopefully you don't do a 180 on me here as well. I also got some WPL as well. Can't afford any more bargains now. No money left unless I borrow. Im keeping my COE shares from the IPM offer so where you get this idea that everyone will bail on cooper with the 1.9 shares is beyond me. With double the revenue as much you will scoff at Scott the cowboy, he may well finally do a buyback after all this stuff is over. I know you willl give this no chance but I know he has a buyback in mind. Just now is not the right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.