Cheers! Thanks for that..narrowspec...I'll send it in.....What...

1. 79 Posts.
    Cheers! Thanks for that..narrowspec...I'll send it in.....What amazes me is his apparent contempt for Australia.....What a dog.....Sounds like one of our ISIS heroes in Syria.....Scum....

Moving to the village idiot.....

Don't worry I certainly will let them know Jim....But....you do know there is a tax agreement between the US and Australia - to negate double taxation.....You are the only American I know of that is concerned about their super....LOL.....The rest are smarter than you.....

Lowry AFB....sunshine....we lived with the US Marines there...RAAF were with their US counterparts......Do I have to run thru the courses there for you? Basically a multi-force, multi-national training base.....That's what Google says....LOL....

North Island....What do you want to know? Not much there of interest.....The drive in, and less so the drive out - given the traffic - is my best memories.....San Diego is a nice place though.....

Company I worked for....well I did work for Litton....and I did work for Tektronix.....but the main company I worked for - sorry that stays classified....Great crowd. I'm sure you would agree if you knew.....or maybe you'd hate them.....

Clearance: Final Secret - as high as I could get....which was good enough.....

Cheers....Now pop your after-dinner meds.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.