You're worse than stupid.....For F sake.....I do not have to...

1. 79 Posts.
    You're worse than stupid.....For F sake.....I do not have to file tax returns at this time to the US as I do not make enough for them to be worried about....Understand? I sent them a letter to that effect years ago and they acknowledged it - so give it your best shot numb-nuts.....Now I am sorry you have given away your precious US citizenship for nothing....but that is what morons do.....Enjoy the remainder of your fetid life here in this fine country that you dislike so much. Welcome home! LOL.....Hurry up now and write to the IRS.....cause I damn sure - are letting the Secret Service know about you.....and the US embassy here about your odd surrender of your citizenship.....And what year was that when it was only $2300 USD....For some reason I thought it was quite a lot more than that in recent years.....in Trump years.....

I am very talented.....but that is classified - you don't need to know.....By the way in your drug haze - did you miss the Final Secret clearance above?

Beaverton has been Tektronix headquarters since Christ was Corporal. I would know - I actually worked there - unlike you fantasy daddy.....And yes, it's close enough to Portland to likely call it a suburb now.....Not so close then.....and a 30-60 minute drive from downtown bogan-ville Portland during the rush hours....on good days....

Have a nice AUSTRALIA day!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.