TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

how good is telstra, page-4

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for the tip but CEU would not meet the parameters I set for stocks to be included in my fund.

My strategy is to have about 75% to 80% in high yielding stocks with limited down side of SP and the rest to go to stocks where I hope for substantial capital gain.

Since we exchanging tips, I have build a position in CBD Energy. It is renewable energy company, that has and is achieving great progress, but so far has not been discover by the market or the fund managers.
    I hope this will improve after they announce first half year results later this months.

One of the substantial shareholders is SOE who have a good nose for companies with potential.

Even with state and federal governments backing down from alternative energy support the company is doing pretty good.

NSW backed down after they screwed up with feed back tariff from solar installation. It was far to generous, lot of household turned themselves to small solar energy generators at pretty good prices for the energy they feed to the grid and are laughing all the way to the bank. The incompetent NSW government retreated and is licking another wound to their reputation.
    Federal government with their obsession with surplus at any cost is cutting programs in alternate energy subsides that were well supported by general population. They succeeded i ndisguising this by proposing flood levy which is neither here or there but created a smoke screen around everything else that was negatively impacted. Shrewd political move but hardly a policy of progressive visionary government.

Sorry that this post has little to do with Telstra, I just got carried away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.