KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Well, what a dissappointing day closing up a miserable half a...

1. 196 Posts.
    Well, what a dissappointing day closing up a miserable half a cent! Bought some more today as just cant believe they are still at these low levels.
    Jonesy, re Austock I am of the opinion that as of todays announcement they will be out selling the Kangaroo story to institutions. Im with OurLady, I might vounteer along with her to be their PR officer as this seems to be a well kept secret and a short coming of KRL management to get the story out there.
    TVhead, I would have thought todays announcement would have given the share price a lift but my focus is on the share price in about six weeks time...at least double these prices and in a reasonable market breaking through all time highs. My reasoning is that the first shipment would have been done and dusted with money in the bank by then proving the doubters wrong and secondly the EGM would have taken place which should include the vote on Kubah Indah. To refresh your memories my "coalhead" mate reckons KI is worth at least half a billion dollars (about 50 cents per KRL share) in its current form and the independent valuation should confirm that..lets wait and see! KRL "stole" KI for a measly 300 million shares or about 35 million bucks based on todays share price...deal of the century!
    So with Austock pushing the story, the first shipment done and money in the bank and the KI independent valuation all within the next six weeks plus just maybe a very pleasant surprise todays price is an absolute bargain.
    Just my opinion. The proof will be in the pudding!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.