RXM 1.11% 45.5¢ rex minerals limited

how good is the research

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    With the talk that 3 companies SFR CDU and RXM will issue a resource estimate during 2010 there is a whisper that Sandfire could announce that they have a maiden resource of 5 to 10 million tonnes of copper.Doesn't seem a lot.
    Now I would like to refer to a news item , The Advertiser 23rd December 2009 Sarah Martin Reporting on the Revival of the Copper Coast.
    A paragraph quotes,

" Head of Resources Research at Baillieu Stockbroking Ray Chantry last week (16/12/09) said the Hillside Project's initial resource was likely to be 100 million tonnes of ore at a grade of 1 per cent copper. What they announced (RXM) during 2009 was some of the most exciting greenfields copper intersections in Australia " The report was ended saying , "It was still early days yet etc "
    Seems to be a bit of a big gap between the two estimates , SFR and RXM in my opinion then again how good is this researcher Mr Chantry .Could his comments be the reason why they , Baillieu were the underwriters to the recent capital raising. You would like to believe that he has done a fair bit of research before making a comment like that. In other media releases in respect of mineral issues he does seem to be very knowledgeable about his subject matter . At the end of the day if RXM keeps hitting mineralisation Mr Chantry could be well right. Time will be the judge .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $352.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ $791.0K 1.738M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 15305981 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 856688 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.