FML 3.85% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Stingemore, you are right, generallay when they start there...

1. 335 Posts.
    Stingemore,
    you are right, generallay when they start there precommissioning they put water then ore through to check flow and make sure there are no bottlenecks, leaks nuisence trips and the like.

Once they are confident that there are no issues as indicated above then then the commissioning can start.

They will start to introduce low grade ore and start to introduce the chemials and start ramping up throughput and progessively increasing the grade and quantity of the ore.

This can ramp up fairly quickly but they usually announce it is fully commissioned once they have proven all systems through to a gold pouring stage with a noninated period or amount of gold or throughput can operate consistenly non stop.

Como engineering have lots of experience in gold so I really think they will get through this fairley quickly.

If the engineering and installation are done well, a mine can be in full production within weeks but the call as commissioned may come some time later dependent on the contract conditions as to what is classified as commissioned and FML take over fully running the plant.

A simplistic explanation but I think covers off the most of what the commissioning involves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $2.952K 22.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 52678 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.