MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

great post, UFX. i just noticed that the POG in aussie dollars...

1. 6,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    great post, UFX.

i just noticed that the POG in aussie dollars passed thru the $1400 level today. this will make the 7 sub-level of Kenny's & Whitelaws reefs extraordinarily profitable in the coming months, when the air-leggers get in there.

one point of note i find about the MS mine is that historically the richest reefs have been the narrowest reefs i.e. Burns reef (levels 4 - 6) & the Kenny's reef.

also, back in the 1920's N.R. Junner noted that the Whitelaws reef has displaced the dyke bulge by 50 feet. you may be able to explain what that all means yet "fault displacement" seems to be a favourable geological condition for enrichment & thus bonanza grades in the MS mine.

the MCO elephant is coming ......

N.R. Junner

http://www.archive.org/stream/geologyoredeposi00junnuoft/geologyoredeposi00junnuoft_djvu.txt

Many, if not most, of the reefs within the dyke expansions occur in faults which often displace the dykes for considerable distances. For instance, the famous Age of Progress reef in the Morning Star dyke appears to be filling a reversed strike - fault which displaces the dyke about 40 ft. Again, the large reef seen in the 600-ft. level (Whitelaws reef) in the same mine occurs in a similar fault which has displaced the dyke about 50 ft., and many other reefs
    in this dyke occupy faults.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.