MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

how good will the kenny reef be?, page-6

1. 6,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    a preposterous proposition ..........

nothing but an idea that hatched whilst soaking in the dirty waters of my morning bath .....

it was early morning & steam was rising around me in heavy clouds of transparent vapour. a good time to contemplate the world, the universe & the length of my uncut toe-nails; when an idea floated into my thoughts about the chances of a chinese takeover of MCO; or more exactly, a t/o proposal for the j/v ground on the regional MIN5299 & MIN5241.

now that woke me up quick smart !

it got me thinking : if drilling proves successful on these 2 MIN's then could the chinese outfit, Ample Rise Investments make a play for a 100% t/o of those 2 MIN's ???

if so, & the value for these 2 MIN's was $25m. then could we make the judgement that, as these 2 MIN's could represent 10% of all the MCO ground, that MCO would thus be valued at a market cap. of $250m. - $350m. ???

no was my short answer considering that in the coming years it is more likely that MCO would be valued at $1b. as goldpours from several dykes besides the MS mine, POG rises, & drilling proves more dykes contain payable ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.