LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

how good?

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    With their lastest announcement it affirms in me how good this little company is. Professional leadership, our own drilling rigs and crew and continuous updating of all of our projects. Well done FNT. I just wish some of my others (CEL) would keep us up to date like this. Below is part of the announcement that I particularly like;

"Frontier owns and operates its own drilling and earthmoving equipment to minimise costs and maximise exploration output. An excellent value new and used capital equipment purchasing program has been completed to ultimately allow the drilling program to proceed as planned and ultimately with ground support. Four additional diamond drilling rigs are under construction and are expected to be completed and delivered to PNG by early September. Frontier will have the capability to drill to a maximum of about 1,700m depth, (if warranted) with the track mounted CS1800 (Figure 10), to 1,100m with the track mounted but also heli-flyable CS1300 and to 400m with our other small rigs. Earth moving and support equipment capacity has been significantly enhanced to cater to the logistics of the program"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.926K 481.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4061042 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15865463 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.