FAR 0.00% 46.0¢ far limited

how "Green" are we? as investors in FAR, page-6

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    .. wow .. is this a political rant? .. probably not the place for it but, hey, that is JIMHO ..

.. "If FAR or Woodside or any hydrocarbon company really believed in ‘climate change’ they would be closing their businesses completely" ..

.. I beg to differ .. these a financial decisions and, at this stage, the world economy is dependent on O&G .. I may feel some guilt at my investment but I am in it to win it .. I left those 'green principles' at the door when I bought shares that I hope will pay a healthy dividend ..

.. "As far as I’m concerned anyone who drives cars and flies in planes doesn’t really believe in it" ..

.. absolute nonsense .. I drive and fly but certainly respect the 'science' on this one ..

.. "What annoys me is hardly anyone is willing to take on these green thugs through argument or rational thinking. Climate change activists don’t want a debate" ..

.. wow .. is this some right wing 'hate speech' here? .. out of the Donald Trump/Andrew Bolt song book .. have you ever considered that just maybe these tools are in bed with the fossil fuel industry .. remember your man, ScoMo, clinging to that hunk of coal .. these fools have lost the capacity to think and speak for themselves .. looks like you have caught the disease .. let's hope you keep that gun under your bed ..

.. "Unfortunately, too many oil companies are happy to accomodate these creeps and are basically trying to effectively buy them off" ..

.. my god .. another conspiracy theorist .. any evidence here .. smell the roses when you wake up ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $130.1K 282.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90053 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 57590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.