CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I suspect you are spot on there T4P.Nothing annoys me more than...

1. 372 Posts.

I suspect you are spot on there T4P.

Nothing annoys me more than when some go out of their way to selfishly influence others for their own personal gain. There is such a thing as morals and values, which some have very little.

When I have seen such blatant nonsense, I have flown off the handle, flamed and been suspended, like many others also. I wonder what the HC punishment is for obviously and maliciously deceiving others for personal gain. Obviously nothing..

Obviously some people, and most know who they are, feel good about trying to scare people to sell so they can gain...There is also such a thing as karma imo. Goodluck to you all.

There are also those here who believe the cvi story and therefore have a vested interest to see the sp go north. I am one of these people.

You should take everything they throw at you with a smile on your face T4P. You have done nothing but help people and imo have been right up front. But you know what, even when cvi sp does head to the northpole, there will be people who will still try and do the same thing.

I remember a post of yours a few months back and you were talking along the lines of the feeling people can get when they help someone. Very true and you are have done just that for many. Keep up the good work, it is much appreciated.

cheers ozi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.