ARU 0.00% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Why would I sell stocks on a maybe? If the remainder of the...

1. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Why would I sell stocks on a maybe? If the remainder of the market gets cheaper there is a point which ARU wont represent even close to the same opportunity it does now. But the market isn't there yet. That is something to keep an eye on is simply smart investing. Why get emotional? Why are you so triggered? Secondly, you claimed that Investopedia has misinformation about NPV. I just thought it was comical to show you up and it was a little too easy TBH. I think you're out to disagree rather than anything else otherwise you wouldn't make yourself look the fool by claiming a definition of NPV from probably the most widely available source online is wrong. That speaks volumes about you. I'm fully aware of my capabilities. Your pie in the sky views towards ARU could see you burnt very badly especially if you maintain them across the board. As for the report, its been all over threads and forums ad nauseam for weeks. No one missed it. Stop being so arrogant. You're going on the ignore list now. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $392.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $292.7K 1.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 513481 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1194071 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.