BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

If you want to buy some options, you need to be patient. It's...

1. 168 Posts.
    If you want to buy some options, you need to be patient. It's also a matter how many you want to buy.... 10,000's, 100,000's, millions....

Although the options' chart is only a few months old, you can see that it has an old time high of 3.5c. So this is a support level. Maybe pick a price between 3.5 and 4.0 c. Sit on it for a couple of weeks and see if you get filled.

As price of commodities have started another upswing, you need to be patient if you like to pick up a bargain on RAUO. You may miss on it too, as the stock could climb sharply again very soon.

In my view this is the bigger real bullmarket in the history of mankind. These days markets are strongly regulated.... this was not so in 1929 when the first major crash happened on Wall Street. We are very much in a world-wide integrated economy in which 25% of the world population (China and India) are developing at a fast pace. These countries need base metals to build infrastructure, while part of the newly gained wealth will still go into traditional gold and silver jewelry.

Remember... I am an investor, not an advisor. I am in for the long term, not the quick buck. I was in the market the first time when some of you were either not even born, or in kindergarten, or in elementary school. Do your own homework and make your own decisions.... and live with them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.