RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Appreciate your enthusiasm Bright. Maybe there will be more good...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Appreciate your enthusiasm Bright. Maybe there will be more good news tomorrow but I doubt that Morgans will use it to pump up the stock. As per my previous posts if they were were going to pump they would be selling the story to their retail advisors which they do not appear to be doing. And why are they keeping their recent report from the eyes of retail investors.

I will stick to my previous prediction that Taurus will not allow themselves to be diluted at these prices. The fact that Realm did not take my previous advice and find a new lead broker for the float could on balance be cause for optimism. Whilst they cannot float shares for less than 80 % of 5/7 volume weighted average (I think) there is no max. Maybe they have assured Realm and Taurus that thay have a handful of large investors (which is realms preference) in the bag who are prepared to bookbuild into the mid teens which should satisfy Taurus. Looking at the thin market depth you would have to pay up to this to acquire any meaningful stake. Potential big investors know this, Morgans know this so why waste time pumping it up .

Here hoping that behind all this drama is underlying competence that will allow us all to profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.