NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

knwee2 you have come up with the most obtuse views on my...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    knwee2 you have come up with the most obtuse views on my comments that are imaginable. This is a discussion forum. Not a financial advice forum. Surely you can work that out. Telling the truth can be done in an unconstrained manner irrespective of what you think. If you think I am providing you with advice you are totally incorrect. Do not blame others for your fortunes or misfortunes in this forum. maybe you can believe in those that are up ramping instead.

hi kooeee this is what you wrote and responded to me.. that why I say the pot calling the kettle black. You are repeating the same unproven theories and keep asking existing shareholders to quit. You are actually providing recommendation.

otherwise you have Dissociative identity disorder. One side you believe upramper is “advising” others to buy. But the other you as downramper is in good heart and wanted to be the savior to save us from a dog holding - it’s not an advise but a good hearted comment in open discussion forum.

sorry I couldn’t understand what your have responded that this is not a financial advise forum but any upramper here for NET are providing advise? Please clarify.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.