NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

hi hoytaedwardo,thanks for the IT explaination, this is...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    hi hoytaedwardo,

thanks for the IT explaination, this is something I am uncapable to do the due diligence on. At least this is clear for us newcomers to understand the exact reason why it fail previously.

yes the greatest unknown is the China. Like my previous post, despite the isoftstone and blue tech partnership, China telecom has delivered a solid return, and growing as fast as unimaginable (coz Australia population is Kaur equal to a main city over there).

according to Chinese source, and as per netlinkz’s announcement, they are literally has the full alchohol license to get drunk - a whole China license to sell product across the province’s border. The 42000 vins were just merely from three medium size cities. Wait till
    they sign the agreement with all China telecom branches, it will be crazy.

I note in DT thread ppl question about the valuation. First due to limited offer on market to accumulate as much as you want, this is the price to pay. Secondly, refer to nasdaq, the latest way to value an IT company in loss is not EBiT or net profit. It is the gross revenue. At this stage the sales growth can be any percent, so ppl are punting on the highest valuation.

Great that you have a wife earn a lot. I wish if I have one.
    i presume your wife is earning more than (36000vins @ $11/pa = $396,000) or latest value as per Brett $462,000.

we will be glad to see you to be one of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.