NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

As a side note, dig into isoftstone.. figure out what they...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    As a side note, dig into isoftstone.. figure out what they really do, and that 10,000 or 50,000 employee count. It’s a work from home company, all independent contractors, doing mass cheap labour like work. Surveys, writing articles etc.

Blue tech, yeah. Whole lot of zero there. Not to mention the announcement is just related to testing in a lab environment

the isoftstone one is interesting, because they assign jobs to their ‘staff’ the ‘staff’ complete it and upload it. Ok a VPN is great for them, but you have to pay a per seat fee, if you’re using a named player (Cisco / juniper etc) usually a few $ a month. Ok let’s save some money.
    we provide them a SSL webportal. A username and password (and maybe a two factor code)

ok, Netlinkz comes along, their previous foundation was iwebgate, an unfortunate ‘virtual’ dmz product.

what does Netlinkz provide to isoftstone ? The layer 2 invisible network? No chance. They work on a least trust model.. you don’t want to give a bunch of random people hired by affiliate marketing access to anything more than you have to.

oh a peer2peer network at 80cents per user per month.. yeah still not going to do anything or provide benefit.

the comments on Netlinkz website, about insecure ipsec, vpn, etc. The encryption used on the VPN’s hasn’t been broken, so I’m unsure how it’s insecure.

pure fear mongering.

you want certificate based authentication, you want multi factor authentication, you want logging and auditing (but oh wait, Netlinkz gets rid of all those pesky regulatory requirements by connecting you seamlessly to a system)

sorry, I’m ranting now, but I forwarded the site, and sales spiel to a few colleagues, who just laughed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.