CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

tilly, with all due respect, all I have ever seen in your posts...

1. 250 Posts.
    tilly, with all due respect, all I have ever seen in your posts is downramps even when the market/stock is up

your posts may be a little more relevant to us if there was something in them about why you see this as a gloomy situation other than just making an unresearched statement

anyway onto CVI related issues - iron fist, my assumption about the ANZ control accounts (assume thats what you refer to) is that this is actually the account for etrade through which customers such as my self have bought stocks, its possible alos that its anz funds management buying on behalf of clints and/or managed funds/super account purchases

i seriously doubt that anz itself is investing anything in cvi. far too small and far to speculative for a major retail bank to be interested

I had expected cvi to be up a little higher today than yesterday and while I am suprised ists much the same, the reaons are simnple and obvious as damien (and others) have pointed out, its a spec stock so will not bounce back as well as the mainstream stocks

thats also why it will jump (or fall) more than others on good or bad announcements

for me, i recently upped my holding by 200% but sold my origional holding (30% of what I have) yesterday at 17 as I need the cash outside the market. I was holding this much longer than planned as on the announcements over the past few weeks, it looked like I would see the 30 I was really after. so ultimatley I sold today for half what I could have got two weeks ago at 29 but I still sold for a small profit as I bought these at 14 and 16

and sorry to all holders that i added to the sell pressure yesterday

for the remainder of my holdings, 3-6 months hold is my current expectation which has not changed since I bought them in early december

this weeks (and the past few) action while annoying, has not changed the reason i bought in the first place and if i was cashed up, i'd be buying a shed load more right now. in fact, i am seriously considering selling some other holdings which are in the red (ie take the loss) to take up more cvi/cvio's as i believe it will come back nicely from where it is today

whether we will see 30+ again in the ST, who knows as it really depends on the strength of the ann and the market on that day but i am guessing a 10c lift is easily on the cards in a bad market so even at these prices, this is pretty solid

for what its worth, thats my perspective right now

rgs
    gus :0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.