MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

How high could she go?, page-67

1. 30,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    wow Paulc8166

There is a lot of defensiveness around with some of you. Not that's unusual. There are a few who like to make a lot of irrelevant assertions, especially where good news is imminent.

Fact: I predicted that the FDA would set new protocols for fast tracking and this would occur with MSB processes. I also said that the FDA would take their cue from what was happening in Japan.
    I was correct. It was a logical call and based on my understanding of the differences between pharmaceutical drugs, and the risk to patients being baked out. Various people tried to shout this down and try to point score on technicalities.
    That's a big call that I made over a year ago.It was confirmed by analysts interviewing SI and these guys are the big cheese, not some tin pot broker with Macquarie Equities trying to cover his shorts.

I also said it was not a bad thing that Celgene asked for an extension of time. In fact I saw it as bullish. This was proven correct by the CEO's comment at the AGM that Celgene had asked for an expansion of the applications under negotiation. So they got the extension of time as a necessary implication of that. Another big call I got correct.

I also predicted that the Nasdaq listing would help insulate MSB from predatory behaviour and from vulnerability in negotiations. This is commonsense and logic based on understanding the commercial field.

So what are your big calls on MSB? (You think there is a huge difference between a trading halt and voluntary suspension? Not for shareholders. It's a technical difference but some in here think it's a massive achievement to point it out. I do not and I still think it's funny that they did).

You think I lack credibility? You're amusing.

All someone like you can do is chant from the sidelines, the same old regurgitated stuff, and distract people from how big this really is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.