MSB 2.03% $1.45 mesoblast limited

How high could she go?, page-73

1. 30,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1861
    Firstly, the preliminary step to buying is to free up capital. You're less likely to do this as a matter of urgency if you are lulled into a false sense that the news might be bad, really bad or just ordinary.

Time is of the essence with this.

As you don't seem to understand what happens after a stock opens after huge positive news* like a biotech partnership with massively lucrative future earnings, I will tell you: it moves up vertically at first. If you are in for that earliest lift, it can make a colossal difference to your holdings.

The market makers understand this, which is why they like having the front running with the closest nanosecond edge to the computers of the ASX. Serious money is being made daily by having that fantastically small edge timewise, as they get front notice of orders and you're trying to tell us there's plenty of time?

suuurrre!! don't you worry about that! feed the chooks...more irrelevancies to follow

(*The inverse can occur on bad news, but no serious analyst is saying it's going to be bad. They are bound to consider it, and they they discount it.)

Oh and I'm not trying to control the discussion, just make it more rational.

surely you can withstand that kind of pressure?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
-0.030(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.51 $1.43 $6.613M 4.498M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2482 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 27045 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.