GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Been a while but kept meaning to come back to this. If I look at...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Been a while but kept meaning to come back to this.

If I look at the "high case" from the latest feasibility study (assume we're an investor certain on future lithium demand consistently outstripping supply) it gives an NAV of around $1.8B (10% discount rate which is industry standard). Let's also assume somehow everything works out perfectly and GXY manage to fully self fund - we'd be looking at a share price of around $4.40. Now I'd have to apply a discount rate of around 0.8 at least due to the inherent risks associated with operating in Argentina.
    So we're at $3.50.
    James Bay is a bit of an unknown at this stage so let's optimistically assign $2 per share (far too early and too little known to assign anything north of this).
    So we're at $5.50 on what I would consider all the stars aligning.
    I think it's also important to note that if GXY can't self fund then someone is going to want a healthy share of that $1.8B - maybe we'd end up $4?

Anyway, I'd be really interested to hear people's thoughts on whether you think I've missed anything obvious here, but I just can't work out logically how some people's $8-$10 future valuations come about?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.