PLS 3.86% $2.74 pilbara minerals limited

I believe that we have now passed the tipping point by a number...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 832
    I believe that we have now passed the tipping point by a number of major
    auto manufacturers related to a full scale commitment to producing electric
    cars. VW and BMW come to mind. At the same time, the average worldwide
    retail investor does not really have a clue that a major disruptive technology is
    planting serious roots. Much the way investors viewed cell phones in the early days.

I am 80 years old and I so envy so many regulars here who are in their 30's and
    have really wrapped their arms around this technology. Many times over the past several
    years on this message board I have preached that "on Wall Street, money flows from the
    impatient to the patient." If ever there was a classic example of that remark it is this stock.

I was very heartened to read the comments of a senior manager of Albermarle comment
    at an industry forum that his company and in fact no lithium company should attempt or
    even consider expansion until such time as lithium prices justify it. Music to at least my
    ears and I hope a signal to their competitor compatriots. Once we turn this supply/demand
    equation on its head, and these folks realize how long it truly takes to become a ithium producer,
    the existing producers will be in a dominate position for the next 5 years at least.

So, imho, you young ones should remain patient, do the things necessary to remain healthy,
    and one day some young person will approach you and say Hey, your the person who knew how
    big electric cars were going to become. (am I doing better with the pronouns Hilde and Maya).
    stay safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
-0.110(3.86%)
Mkt cap ! $8.249B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.80 $2.66 $184.4M 67.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238827 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 274109 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.