SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

How high will damages against ASX be?

1. 1,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932
    Holders and Non-Holders,

I would like to discuss what damage we all believe ISX will place against the ASX. This is not a question of if but how much as it's was all laid out in the statement of claim. Mr Stock Swami seems to think from Isignthis's point of view they will be sky-high.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2238/2238371-e6227cf0516c73fadec1c456aceded91.jpg

I believe in the next hearing we will see how ISX has crystalised the quantum of damages and I would be VERY surprised if they don't revise their statement of claim and increase the damages substantially because of potential partnership breakdowns and even more revenue being affected.

They already had $17m in the accounts, their 4C in dec was glorious and it's in my opinion that if they stayed on that trajectory and no OM report had been released and ASX did not spend months hunting for quantified reasons the damages would have to be $20m+.

Would like to hear others thoughts on the SoC amounts they think ISX will raise

Also, any posters who are not discussing the topic please refrain from posting silly amounts without reason because I am not asking what you think ISX SHOULD claim for damages but what ISX COULD be claiming in their SoC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.