GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

How High will it go this Time?, page-234

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

"The cupboard looks bare for when Morgan Stanley needs it's next bail-out from reckless gambling/white collar crimes.."

You're certainly right about that Gekkko, and whilst on the subject of "..financial-parasites dampening our spirits.." I almost choked on my Weeties this morning when I spotted a story about Moody's, who it seems are ..now actually issuing warnings.. about the parlous state of our nation's overpriced housing market.    I literally had to read it twice, before I believed my own eyes, because that means, well, at least it would seem, that they have apparently, actually learned something, from their own near death experience, following on from their truly huge-mungous GFC kok-up with their, "AAA-rated US Sub-Prime Mortgages" recommendations, debacle.

Today's actual news article is behind Rupert's paywall so, Ive attached a slightly earlier version from our good old 'free Aunty' instead.  

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-10/mortgage-delinquencies-more-likely-in-outer-suburbs-moodys-says/10358958

For a moment, I was almost tempted to suggest that now would be about the right time for .."the-smart-money".. (my little in-joke ) to rotate out of the housing market and back into our GXY's shares, but then, I remembered that all of .."the-smart-money".. owners are, as Moodys now warns, already stuck with million dollar mortgages, and houses, whose saleable prices, are already well under-water, and are still sinking.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.