AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Vlad is perfectly welcome to his point of view, positive or...

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2594
    Vlad is perfectly welcome to his point of view, positive or negative. But I recommend holders view the tech video's (parts 1 & 2) on the AP site if they have not already seen them. I am not sure from Vlad's comments that he is entirely cognisant of how the MEMS device produces sound by DSR.

AP claims here that the sound pressures are very much adequate for instance, and that the sound quality is superior to anything that has gone before.

I think a couple of positive points ought to be taken into account by anyone who is sceptical of the viability of the tech.

The "Ring of Fire" video was a very crude "proof of concept" device that simply showed that the DSR via MEMS actually worked as expected.

There is plenty of detail in earlier releases that substantiate the real existence of the capabilities of this technology. Announcements have added more to this over time.

It is to my mind salient that companies like TowerJazz and ICSense have elected to be involved with this technological milestone development. If anyone (apart from the AP developers themselves) has an inside track on how the product has been put together and validated as a working system it will be these guys. Neither would want to pin AP's name and reputation to their hats if they had any inkling that it had serious problems and would not eventually work as expected. I think there have been a number of prestigious companies and individuals (such as Mike Klasco) who have taken a close interest in the chip over time.

Inevitably any companies that have more detailed inside knowledge will be bound by NDA preventing them from insider trading or talking openly about what they know.

The video releases and illustrations used in the various presentations have showed some of the set up used for R&D. ("looks like a lab" oscilloscopes and screens etc, but based on actual sites at AP's site.)

Sure it is easy to dismiss all of the above as mock ups and promotional fluff, but that quickly turns into conspiracy theory I think. Is Vlad tacitly suggesting that the company's recent announcements have all been misleading shams and misrepresentations? And that the real facts are distinctly at odds with what has been said officially?

If that was so then at some point the major shareholders and owners of the company would have to sell majorly to take advantage of the SP rise, and none of them have done so, even when the price has been significantly higher than it is currently. And being insiders they would be prohibited from doing so, so what would be the point of maintaining such a pretence?

Are there likely to have been problems along the way? I would be very much more surprised if there had been none. Is patience and trust required? Sure it is. But is that trust rational or foolish? Is it merely feelings? Vlad's comments may represent one point of view, to which he is welcome.

I'm holding on tightly and have added to my holding. I will soon know if I was wise or a dupe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.