MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

how high will the sp go???, page-19

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    thats not true bro,

you can get a speeding ticket just on volume... you can also get a speeding ticket if there is a major sell of with out news...

any of the major triggers without anything to back them can get some little nerdy dude behind the screen at the ASX to go, "hey whats going on here then, best fax em this form..."

in truth its annoying

When the GFC was really kicking in, heaps of stocks fell of cliffs as we all know... Eventually when there was confidence coming back many stocks jumped fast as investors returned... there was one damn speeding ticket after another... I rang the ASX and complained, said they need to pull there head in and realize what we have all just been through and to give companies a break... Obviousily it was just wasted breath, I just had to say something...

I have talked to JD again last night, he was concerned about a speeding ticket.. In truth I hope they hurry up and announce...

they actually could already have a speeding ticked and it just hasnt been announced yet... there is usually a delay

Dont forget we did jump 36%+ yesterday, that is well enough to get a speeding ticket, lets just hope the dude that is suppose to report is holding some stock and is keeping out of the radar...lol

if there is a sell of cause MMZ say they dont know what the interest is, I will be putting all my coins in on the baby, we will just have to wait for them to announce after the heat has died of..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.