PEN 4.55% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

how high will this one go, page-60

1. 1,105 Posts.
    I think you need to take note of this part:

"it all depends on your entry."

I've held my first parcel of PEN for over 14 months and I got them at 4 cents, PEN is now sitting at 7.2 cents so my personal gain on the first parcel is greater than 20%.

As mentioned above it depends on your entry, but if someone bought at PEN's low of 2.8 cents this year and still holds today at 7.2 cents thats a 257% gain I believe. I think you should post the full story rather than just parts that suit you. Yes if someone bought at 6 cents they aren't sitting on a massive gain, but is a gain not better than a loss? Since you either neglected to respond about picking bad stocks or you just have never done that I'll assume you don't know what a loss is.

For the record I do agree 20% from PEN's last years high isn't an exceptional gain but it's still a gain and not a loss which is the most important part. I'm far from saying PEN is the best performing stock on the ASX because clearly it's not. What is important is being comfortable with your investment and where it's going, I would take a guess and say most PEN holders are, I know I am.

In fact I find it pretty disgusting that you feel the need to come on and basically ridicule people who are invested in PEN because they MAY only be sitting on a 20% profit (if they bought when you said). It's one thing to try keep peoples eyes open to ramping or unrealistic price expectations but surely you could do it in a far more classy way.

Anyway you are entitled to your opinions regarding PEN so I'll leave it there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.174M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 9927718 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 558448 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.