VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Watching ORD at this level reminds me of BAU at 40 cents...

1. 218 Posts.
    Watching ORD at this level reminds me of BAU at 40 cents Kevi

It's so cheap that you start to question yourself saying, "what am i missing"?
    "Is this a dog and i just can't see it"?

The answer is a firm NO. It's no dog It's a cracker and time will prove that.

And interesting article i've posted below about the development of a Bauxite mine in Cameroon.
    What's the relivance you ask?
    Only the fact they are willing to tip 5 Billion dollars into a project.

Makes me think we are sitting on a fortune with ORD i'd say..

Good luck to all holders. Your kids will thank you for throwing some of these in the bottom draw in years to come.

News Article:
    - Rio Tinto Alcan (RIO.L) is a partner with Cameroon's government in Alucam, an operation scheduled to include a 1 million tonne aluminium smelter at Kribi. Rio has said the project, including a 1,000 megawatt hydroelectric dam to power the smelter, will cost 140 billion CFA francs ($317.6 million). Construction timeline is 2015-18.
    - U.S. firm Hydromines, the United Arab Emirates's Dubai Aluminium (DUBAL) and India's Hindalco Industries have formed Cameroon Alumina Limited (CAL), a bauxite mining operation. The consortium says it has found 550 million tonnes of bauxite and is targeting at least another 200 million tonnes.
    With start-up planned for 2013, the consortium plans to invest $5-6 billion in a bauxite mining and refinery project at Ngaoundal, north of the capital, Yaounde, and a railway linking the project to the port of Kribi, 860 km away. The expected bauxite output is 4.5-9 million tonnes per annum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.