STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

how high, page-3

1. 2,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I think a share price of 7c-10c by xmas is not out of the question considering all that is happening with Stirling.

Telemedcare - probably the most recognised e-health brand in the UK. Initial trials with Boots (the biggest and most recognised chemist chain in the UK). Not to count being awarded a UK government sales channel, thus bypassing tendering processes. Revenue could quite possibly be company making alone for Stirling.

Natures Firewall - US markets are huge. We have an award winning sales manager with proven success in marketing pharmaceuticals in the US. And in particular getting products on the shelves of compnanies like Wal-mart

Stirling Australia - This could be huge. We already have revenue coming in and not long before our own branded products hit the market. Our penetration into the market will be helped by the relationship with Cipla and the lower costs associated with manufacturing in india.

Canadian Pharmaceutical Plant - Only a month or so from production. P Boonen has already stated that we have deals to manufacture.

Immunoxel - A number of trials have shown that it is very successful with Aids, Tuberculosis and the flu. Midway through trials in the US that were listed on the world health organisation. Also ongoing human trials in Nigeria and Ukraine.

Inhalation drug delivery platform - meetings in london recently with 3 of the biggest drug companies. Glyne Tonge on board here and a wealth of experience including heading the pharmaceutical division at Barklays Bank UK.

R-salbutamol - in trials has been shown to be more effective than the human antibiotics and steroid products that are predominantly used within the meat production industry.

Obesity Drug Candidate - early trials in beagle dogs have demonstrated that weight loss of 2% of body weight per week is achievable without side effect. Touted as a blockbuster drug in the future.

We have a deal with Kidney Health Australia and products that will be marketed at the coming conference next month. One in three australias is at risk of Kidney disease and over 3500 die every year.

Finally from the Managing Director's year end review

'Our Board and management now comprises of industry proven senior executives and consultants who have collective and successful track records with companies including Pfizer, Bayer, Innovex, Cochlear, ResiMed, AstraZeneca and IMS Health'

We also are currently well funded to achieve the above.

Not bad for a company with a current market cap well less than 20 million.

I'm sure i missed something!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.