CCZ 0.00% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

I was a big spruiker before it all went to sh*t. The potential...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I was a big spruiker before it all went to sh*t. The potential is there and Cangai seems to be a fantastic resource but the previous management screwed it up leaving me deeply in the red. With the recent (welcome) surge, I am now 'only' about 50% down.

All the new action in Africa seems to be a distraction when the focus should be on monetising the Cangai stockpile and progressing that resource towards a mining licence if it is as magnificent as we were encouraged to believe.

My curent feeling is that they need to get some traction in the market so that they can do the capital rasing that failed pre-suspension as they are basicaly out of cash. If there is some real good stuff in Africa that they can eplore and firm up resources with whatever cash they have left, they might even get to a point where a CR is not going to hurt me much.

I'm now looking to be in a salvage situation - if the positive sentiment holds and the stock continues to rise, the new holders will be on ncie little earners - 1 or 2 bags, (well done) and I might be able to get out without a loss after a couple of years of holding and hoping.

Ho-hum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1055000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3984328 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.