CCZ 33.3% 0.8¢ castillo copper limited

How high?, page-99

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I noticed that buy order for 5million at .4 turned up not that long ago and weighted the buy side and now out of the blue a 5 million share sell order turns up at 2 cents.
    There hasn't been any negative news to warrant a dumping.
    Yes the company needs money and have stated that at some time after the LSE listing they will be raising funds. Apart from that ccz seems to be in the best shape it's been in for a while. Nobel agreement still on the table at this stage. Three pillars seem to be looking the goods so far but we will know more once drilling is underway. Management is active and keeping holders up to date like everyone wanted.
    For those who like to only look for a negative or have a pessimistic view they will always have somthing bad to say and will state they have no intention of holding.
    Others like what they see here and are willing to take the chance based on what they've seen/read.
    Without any negative news as yet and a lse listing next month I wonder what has prompted such a large sell order or if there is motive behind it.
    Certainly with the past performance of this company albeit under different management it does spook some people into wanting to offload a bit by the looks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $31.67K 4.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4863985 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2829167 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.