BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I wasn't impressed by the moderators who let the questions...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I wasn't impressed by the moderators who let the questions in. They allowed multiple questions through on pricing and clients even though Peter immediately made it clear that those topics aren't allowed to be discussed.

Reading in between the fluff - it seems as though they actually do have multiple clients, are focused on enterprise, are keeping their eyes open on new investors and are expecting higher revenues this year with them not thinking of hardware sold as a major metric.

The other thing I found interesting - and it's a bit contrived - is that it seems like they're waiting on major companies to even utter the word 'neuromorphic'. Which makes me think that there's not much of a sense of urgency on their behalf.

I would prefer that they try to get the public more involved with neuromorphic computing as well as pushing out some form of nerfed SNN project that devs can utilise. My take is that they should let people get a better understanding of the potential of the hardware/software.

The discussion at that meeting was very high level, and so I didn't walk away with much on the topic of business and/or the technical capabilities. Other than the fact that they've built the full stack layer. Which is great! But I just don't know what to do with that info.

This is the summary I got from listening in. Happy to rethink what I got out of it if someone has something to contribute

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.