How i beat cancer by Brian DingomanPlease take a look at this...

1. 6,368 Posts.
    How i beat cancer by

Brian Dingoman

Please take a look at this form of treatment and take it very seriously,
    before you abandon the idea and go another way.

its very simple and it has worked for me,

http://www.naturalnews.com/027481_prostate_cancer_baking_soda.html

"CAN IT WORK ON ALL CANCERS ???
    I DON'T KNOW BUT IT HAS TO BE WORTH A SHOT DON'T YOU THINK"

My PSA is now 0.28 and still falling and i believe its because of this treatment below,

??What i have learnt is how to take the treatment below that best suits me,

I got a 2 ltr bottle of water and tipped about 1/16th of it into a large pot (ready for heating)?

i then put seven soup spoons of the 100% pure bicarb into the bottle of water and shacked the crap out of it until it all dissolved,
    i Then kept adding more BC to the bottle until there was just a little bit of BC residue left at the bottom of the bottle,
    this was telling me that the water was fully saturated with BC and could not dissolve any more,
    ?i then tipped the entire contents of the bottle into the pot and heated on a low flame,

"do not bring the water to the boil just have it hot enough to dissolve the sugar"

i then tipped the whole bottle of pure 100% Maple Syrup into the pot of water and BC and stirred for about 10/15 minutes,

them i allowed it to cool and i sipped it slowly until my body got use the the sudden rise in my PH levels,

My PH level's are now around 8/8.6,i believe this PH level kills the cancer,

At least twice a week i eat nothing and just sip on the above every time i feel hungry.

Be aware that your diet is critical (just eat rite)

I Truly hope others get the benefit from this form of treatment as it has worked wonders for me,

"IT'S CALLED THE POOR MANS CHEMO"??I wish you all the best of luck,

http://www.heal-yourself.com.au/Diseases/Cancer/Bicarbonate-Treatment.html

As far as the dosages go's i break down the above mix by getting a 750ml container and add one soup spoon of the above mix into the container as well as 1 tab of vitamin b12,
    and 6 or 8 tabs of vitamin c, half a teaspoon of bicarb,
    and half a tea spoon of turmeric into the container the add some water the shake the crap out of it until all is dissolved,
    then i fill the rest of the 750ml container with water.

i will drink 3 of these bottles over a 24 hour period.

I wish you all the best of luck and God bless you all.

Brian D

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.