IDL 0.00% $1.27 industrea limited

Using the above formuala i have been fortunate enough to double...

1. DSD
    15,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Using the above formuala i have been fortunate enough to double my money with my investment several weeks ago in SDM. SDM is world class bulk handling engineering outfit. It has excellent record and i strongly felt it was oversold when it went below 50c(see many posts on SDM site). I have written why i feel contractors have many advantages over factories, retailers etc (see MAH). They have flexibility the others would crave. Look at our 2 steel giants BSL and OST. Both in the cactus esp the former. Nothing they can do except reduce production. But overheads remain massive. I urge fellow investors to seek out companies the have outstanding history and are still oversold. MUST have decent divs as well. IDL at 17.5c fits the bill. Yup... i would like another 50million in their order-book but they have a unique product ideally suited to underground coal mining. China has hundreds and hundreds of coal mines. Sadly miners die like flies and finally the officials are saying this can't continue. IDL is not going to double in a fortnight. But future is far brighter than the crazy SP of last month was indicating.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.