CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I have been thinking for a while that there is more happening...

1. 250 Posts.
    I have been thinking for a while that there is more happening than whats been said or appeard to be said.

There were a couple of comments in a few BRR's of late that have shifted the emphasis from "CVI is running the show" to "we are working THROUGH our partners"

Not shouting here, emphaising the 'through'.

A while back someone posted a comment from an email or phone call with MS where he was asked about an update and his response was that he needed to check with his partners (ie, he was not certain what progress was with the bids).

This is not necessarily a bad thing but it suggests a few positives (P) and negatives (N) to me:
    - CVI is not running its bids (N)
    - CVI will be a % partner, maybe operator, maybe not (N)
    - The delays and uncertainty are as a result of relying on others, what they are doing and the accuracy of their time commitments (N)
    - CVI will get access to an increased number of permits (P)
    - CVI will not have to operationalise all/any leases as they are a % partner so less call for capital but at the cost of less ownership (P+N)
    - CVI had to go through partners as they cannot go alone as they are too small (P)
    - Their partners can change the game and/or drop CVI as a partner (N)
    - The quality and nature of the partners will determine the outcome (N or P)

As I said, just a feeling based on subtle differences in the way MS has been talking in recent BRR's.

Happy if other disagree with any point as HC is a discussion board.

I certainly hold and will look for more in the future, just mindful of the current position of the stock in that its speculative so carries related risks and up side potential.

Good luck all
    Gus:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.