RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

How I see RNO

1. 10 Posts.
    It's happened before and it's happening again. There is no excitement in this stock at the present time. Over the past one to two months there has been a steady stream of positive announcements to hit the market and this was reflected in the share price. Suddenly RNO pops up in newsletters, news articles, TV shows and now we have new investors come into the limelight, day traders all over it and maybe even old shareholders increasing their stakes as the stock they've believed in for so long is finally about to reward them. The market depth is much healthier than it was in previous months with the buy side much stronger than the sellers, the share price holding steady above 4 cents on substantial volume and suddenly those 2 cent days are just a distant memory. Damn, why didn't I load up when they were 2 cents a share?! Everyone is saying this thing is going to take off! Fast forward to now and what we see is a sight not too dissimilar to what we've seen in the past with RNO and of course most other micro-cap stocks. The share price is beginning to fall on small volumes, the market depth has decreased heavily, the buyers seem to have disappeared into thin air and suddenly the sellers are lining up trying to offload their shares to the non existent buyers hoping to god that they still have time to lock in a small profit, breakeven or if worst comes to worst walk away with only a small loss. Then there is still the question on everyone's minds of when will the next capital raising occur to dilute my holdings even further. Will shares only be offered to "sophisticated investors" again at a nice discount to the market price only to be sold soon after in order to reap that quick profit? Lets face it everyone is here to make money and in order to make a share placement for an unproven company enticing to a potential investor they will want to see some instant value. This is the real world and if people can see free money before their eyes the majority will take it. They won't care for the mum and dad investors out there who will get burnt in the short term, they don't know you, they can't see you so why would they care when they can receive instant gratification, instant profit for a relatively small amount of work. With the next big announcements focusing on the sleeping product, which will be launched later this year, there doesn't seem to be anything new to excite the market with. I still hold stock in this company because I believe that in the long term there is decent potential to make money. In the short term, for me, this stock has become boring again and I wouldn't be surprised to see it fall below 3 cents a share before some new positive news comes out. But hey, it is a micro-cap stock, they are always going to be volatile and if you are a true investor and truly believe in the company then hold on, enjoy the ride and don't let the market's short time horizon influence your decision to invest. Just don't over expose yourself and if it doesn't work out this time you still have plenty of other opportunities to take advantage of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.