RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

How I see RNO, page-31

1. 52 Posts.
    Showing some solid progress there Snowy, congrats on that.  I can't really imagine that anyone would consider the Turbine in its current state as a product to aid in combating emphysema.  Maybe I'm wrong but seems a stretch. I agree with you that the marketing outside of social media is a little second rate, especially if they are still using that apparently high flying firm. In the latest ann from RNO however:

Air Active has a strong relationship with the Israeli Pharmacy sector and will be utilising this network, alongside its partnership with leading bike retailers to grow the presence of the Turbine range in Israel.

A distributor with strong links into pharmacy retailers puts in place the foundations for extending the agreement to our sleep apnea range of products which Rhinomed is on track to launch later this year.

Last month, the Turbine was granted registration with the US Food and Drug Administration as a medical device.

So in addition to the Bikebox deal with >1000 retails, it's a good start.  Assuming that will be the testbed so we'll see how it all goes over the next few months.  In regards to Vibrovein... I'm not so sure without a significant amount of time and R&D expenditure that it would actually work quite as well as it claimed.  Might explain why it has been backburnered for so long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.