RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

"To give the opinion to others that might be suffering from lung...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "To give the opinion to others that might be suffering from lung disease that the turbine is being used as a tool is quite unfounded as there has not been the medical trials nor approval from the relevant authorities"

Snowy. I'm glad your feeling better and on the mend. Instead of being public about my condition (Bronchiolitis Obliterans) and the trouble I had with simple tasks such as showering for past 3 years trying to cope with a lung function of 24% and fev of 1 ill move on to the more important aspect I expressed in my post re the Turbine. Is it wrong to assume after being recommended to try the Turbine by a qualified medical professional that word of the product seems to be getting out there? I make no mention of medical trials or active promoting in the medical field other than my case alone!. I know you can't be suggesting I was promoting the Turbine as 'a tool' for others when expressing my excitement for both the product itself and the fact it was brought to my attention by a Doctor in a public hospital. I can be accused of creating awareness for the product but to suggest anything other would be taking things out of context.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.