ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

how i will be voting

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hello all,

Just a quick rundown of how i intend to cast my votes at the AGM.

Resolution 1 --- Yes

Resolution 2 --- Yes

Resolution 3 --- Yes

Resolution 4 --- Yes

Resolution 5 --- Unsure just yet as i need to find out more information regarding who will be receiving the placement and more importantly at what price. But in the long run the company does need the money to move forward, so it will proberbly be a Yes

Resolution 6 --- Yes

Resolution 7 --- Yes

Resolution 8 --- Yes

Resolution 9 --- Yes

Resolution 10 --- No, sorry Mr Jock Muir, but this is just plain greed. People please note that these options will be exercisable at a 20% and 25% premium to the volume weighted average price of the companys shares in the 5 days up to and including the AGM. In other words if the share price remains low as it is now,( and who is to say it is not being held low ) then these options would shortly be in the money with a small rise in the share price. This is in my opinion, not providing enough of an incentive to be rewarded with options at this stage, and at such a low strike price. Maybe if the current share price was 7 cents, then i would vote yes to this.

Resolution 11 --- No, Sorry Mr Peter Richards, but have a yarn to Mr Jock Muir and he will fill you in as to why i will be voting No for this resolution.

Resolution 12 --- No, Again Mr Peter Wall, Your fellow directors will be able to enlighten you as to why i think this is a greedy act and am voting No to this resolution.

Resolution 13 --- No, Sorry Mr Cedric Goode. Your fellow directors will let you know how i feel about the incentive options. You nearly had me with the performance options, but alas after the nice pick up you were given with the 50 million options at .005 and 1 cent, i feel you have been very handsomely rewarded for your hard work up to date. Maybe when WE the ordinary shareholders see a more sustained rise in the value of our share holdings, then we can talk obout providing OUR board with incentive options and performance rights.

Personally i feel it is too early to be handing out pats on the backs, and free lunches. I like the story NSL has and will add to my holding if the share price is being deliberatly held down for directors gains, so i can increase my voting rights.
    This is just an idea of how i intend to vote after doing my research. Please all shareholders do your own research on these resolutions.

Regards The Tinhopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.